About Our Company
Watters Family Garden Center dates back to the 1950's when Harold & Lorna Watters moved to Prescott with plans for a landscape business. With the family station wagon, a borrowed trailer and a few tools, the family was in business. Prescott’s first garden center opened just a few years later on Miller Valley Road. Watters’ began a second location across from the Prescott Bowling Alley and finally opened our current location in 1983. Since that time, we have been constantly changing, upgrading, remodeling, and building to keep Watters an exciting and enjoyable destination for gardeners.
As Harold and Lorna retired the second generation of garden center owners stepped in. Ken & Lisa Watters Lain have run the family business since the turn of this century with their children following closely in their footsteps.
Our family owes much to the Prescott area and all the people who have worked so hard for us over the years.
Watters Garden Center
1815 W. Iron Springs Road
Email Address: email@example.com